COVID-19 Preventive Actions
Memorial Hermann Endoscopy and Surgery Center, North Houston is observing the CDC’s recommended preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Our number one priority is the safety of our patients, staff, and physicians. We have implemented the following measures to ensure safety:
- Disinfecting work surfaces several times a day and disinfecting patient care areas as soon as the patient is transferred to another location or discharged.
- Implementing social distancing practices in our waiting area.
- Imposing visitor restrictions to one per patient and no visitors in the patient care areas.
- Screening all patients prior to arrival at the center for symptoms/exposure to COVID-19 and travel history.
We are asking patients to join us in additional efforts, including:
- Please wear a mask upon entrance to Center, one will be provided if you do not have a mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after using the restroom; before and after eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Most importantly, we ask patients who are experiencing any cough, shortness of breath, fever, or other flu-like symptoms, to please stay home and reschedule their appointments. Please inform us if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
For additional information please visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
Please call our Center at (281) 440-5797 to cancel or reschedule if necessary. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you for choosing Memorial Hermann Endoscopy and Surgery, North Houston.